Friday, July 29, 2011

T.G.I without Friday



Treat my dear with T.G.I for bday,
we celebrate it late because we were busy with assignment & friends wanted to cele with him as well...
then we delay and delay,
he was freaking excited when i say i m going treat him...LOL
so strange people,
and here we go~
on the day, we were lazy and the winter rain is damn cold
we was like freezing and i was wearing dress><
and i don't actually know when is T.G.I
and he go once and is in suburb some more
but is freaking awesome over there, is better then city,
a lots of shopping stuff and food over there,
is nice to stay there too...LOL...fatty me
Btw, here is how we start our lovely dinner~

zzzz

zzzz...what are u doing???

so cute hor?





we are trying to take each other nood face...LOL


Potato Skin!!!

It become main character LOL


here he go><


i miss it sooo much

muackzz de potato

mine Angus Rump with medium well, should take medium...
cuz is really well...LOL...

Jack Daniel Glazed Ribs!Awesome! I prefer this


come on la...take picture before eat~


Bahama Mama Rum cocktail

Mai Tai Rum Cocktail, this is mine~

you wanna kiss me hor?





act cuteXD




my turn

still...






dream car


zzzz again

No comments:

Post a Comment