Wednesday, July 27, 2011

♥Mum Birthday


Happy bday to my mami,
hope that angel can send my love and kiss to her
Miss my family so badly,
hermmT.T
i just get to know that they are shopping in kl
hope that i m there too...2 more years, i swear...i m going to celebrate with parents birthday
for my whole life

how i busy to be a workaholic and less call back home
bad girl, such a bad girl
have to learn more about manage my time
i miss my mum so much although she always complain about me
i know she miss me so much
i m glad that my mum did't ask me for present hahaha
but the only wish was hope i can graduate and have a good job
i know i can do it@@ hahaha, i guess this is what every mum wan...
hope that we can live and stay happy,
and all i want from my mum is she can stay happy and healthy always,
of cuz she do, she just get my dad present what, LOL
oh yea...i miss my dad too...since i been here only talk with him once...
i m so bad, very bad...
By the way...

I ♥ MY MUM

No comments:

Post a Comment