Friday, July 8, 2011

Discovery the car show part one

Went to car show last few day
with $15 student ticket, but is worth...
cause cause, i can take a lots picture with lovely carssss...



Paise><


o..o...i m going><


BMW concept car





very>< my face, hahaha..



GTR 
make boys crazy






Mazda concept car
this one damn damn nice




concept car as well




wah my face...so...

My car!hng!



hahaha...finally i know why boys love car, cause their are so soo attractive
just like chanel, prada those stuff
but car is much more expensive, so think about chanel earring better
(why m i always think about chanel earring?) herrmmm><
better stop now...is cars topic...
seriously i know nothing about cars...






tada~


wah wahh~


so bright






hahaha...become my fav car already^^






volvo><




weeee~

i just feel abit interest and go with kp, 
finally...i saw lots of dream car pop up in front of me...
and start melting~
one day i want all those car place on my underground car park for me to exhibition
Angel part :(i dont even have a driving license yetT.T)
demon part:(why m i doing this?so stupid...go and get one)  
Angel part:( i wanted toT.T, but....)
actually i have thousand of reason cover to have a driving license.LOL
too many nice cars so i have to post in different part...excited?><


No comments:

Post a Comment