Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Circus catch my heart

Circus time!!!...
i really have so much fun on that day...
the show are really awesome...
so far is the best show of my life...
thankful for my 1O month~
hahaha...btw...i have no picture to show,
the show is not allow to take picture at all...




focus my face...i just realise i m getting fat



the ticket cost us $21...WORTH!



the stage...

aiyoyoo...my fav~




Fairy floss girl



choc boy~

but good thing always in my heart~LOL...
just show some interior of stage .
And here is some ZooooO picture that i forgot to uploadXD
i guess thats last sem holiday picture?herrmmm...
is alright...i will always update myself when i was free...LOL
And...attention attention~ 6 more days to harry potter~

kinda show off to my long hair...LOL...
btw...i m thinking to dye my hair and make it curl afterwards
and last...banana taipei~hermm...which one better...so hard to order somemore, arghh...killing me

No comments:

Post a Comment