Friday, July 22, 2011

5 Years

Look for my past,
i realise my grow, my smile, my friend, my happiness and the joy.
everything change, and its make a big, huge different
Everything around me makes me really grow to be an adult.
Thankful to people who to hurt me, love me, hate me or dislike me
you all full fill my life and memory,
make me doesn't feel im alone.
But one other thing
i regret that i doesn't give a hand and doesn't care enough for my friendship.
but nothing would go back, everyone still have their way to grow, but,
I m glad still be here sharing everything.
I m glad i found out which way i m growing.
I do feel my past is annoying of childish.
but as long as now i m mature enough to be an adult.
I feel really appreciate that my family never give up on me.
I believe that forgot the past and pain will bring happiness,
but still don't forgot the lesson.
Remember it forever and never make mistake again.

The past:
the college^^
Primary friend^^
...



 The love:

my heart

my jobless sister ever

my zzz brother
Cousin!!

MIKO!!!
The girls

Melb moment

The evolution:
2007-2011



What a Bigger change...LOL
i don't wish to go back,
just remain the memory.
that's just enough for whole life.
& look forward!

2 comments: