Saturday, July 30, 2011

My heart

How could they do that to me?
they have been to kl for 5 days
shop till drop, have a drink in overtime
BBQ><

my cute sister and brother...and why did my brother try to act cool?
but without any cool..

my dad^^i miss overtime

What??it had been couple week my brother start drinking?zzz

i miss everything so much><
and of cuz i do miss them as well
not only have fun for shopping
shop shop...my brain full of my lovely chanel vintage bag...
i feel really bad..i should always save my money, hahaha
so that i can effort that...LOL...
fine...fine...
i get nothing, upset...
btw...here i m to introduce a website
that come out all my lovely brands
 Here they are: Reebonz
Be a member
btw...is quite a lots of stuff their...
i still miss my chanel vintage bag...so hard to get it in store, hopeless...
oh my god, kill me for loewe again...@@


and...i just forgot that i bought the wrong mask...can i exchange?

No comments:

Post a Comment