Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pie Birthday

Say Happy birthday to my honey pie yesterday~
I m glad that i m with you...
hope in the future, we can still celebrate everything in our life
no matter is yours, mine, cny, christmas,valentine, monthly or year anniversary
we will still holding each other handXD
one thing i could say, there's no surprise...hahaha...on the day, i skip my class and buy cake,wine those stuff, and put inside fridge but after all he found out...so my surprise gona...so bad
this is my first surprise la><
Anyway...Happy Birthday to you Ong kai peng~ love you...
and Happy always





sorry for my zhi liang manners



nah~ my present~ 


hahaha...i play with candle, feel so zzz



i m so inlove with this cake outlook...LOL


hahaha..cutie pie

the feel romantic, right?hahaha




make a wish...wanna know what is it><


Blow~

Mickey belong to Minnie~
&
Minnie belong to Mickey~




P.s. i just realise that i don't even post anything on my birthday, hermm...will post one day...stay tuned.

2 comments: