Sunday, September 18, 2011

What about?



oh ya...recently playing instragram...follow me up~
Love it so much~








masskkk
for my hairXD...






feel wanna buy this shoes><

the pink is love~ so cute















see...mini fireworks







><





me and kp playing indoor candle on lantern day><

hohohoooo
i love my hair><

my mum sent this to me...
my sis with spiderman


her face soooo....



he ate first!!!

went to play basketball gameXD


guess which one is mine><



hahahaXD

seee...





sooo yeng hor?

XD

Eminem coming to melbourne...hohohoo...
feel wanna go ><
and and...hohohoo...i m going to taylor swift concert next year
so excited, can't wait><
today just bought earring and denim bustier~XD...
shopping for tomorrow again( after my test)...
what to buy?


And yea...i m going back home on this wednesday~
how perfect...and thursday for kl...
(BIG laugh)
shop till drop...forgot studies~

No comments:

Post a Comment