Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Again Food


Went to pavillion for shopping...but end up with Food day..
LOL...
Don't shock when u see this post^^
The Loaf...i love their bread~smell nice~

Salad for my mum^^





me and my bro...



why??? why??? why my bro so in love with mushroom soup?






canbonara...share with my bro
taste really nice, 5 star for this...LOL




my aunty order breakfast with curry chicken i think.




dessert for my bro@@



After that went to Godiva with my sis...
for macaron.
and i prefer melbourne one.
the taste is too sweet...and favor not enough for me..


@@ but my sis do enjoy it



we have the same favour
strawberry and mango...
but then...i always prefer vanilla

then, 
snowflakes, almost one year i don't have this in my life...
>< miss it a lot...


The bestseller always my choice^^




fine, admit that i eaten a lot, fatty me...
dinner in sushi zanmai




sushi for my bro


Udon for josee










hoho...i know is too much...but it taste really good...
and sashimi is so fresh^^




Josee!!!



again we order, is not enough><


what are you doing????





almost finish><

again...



And picture with josee><








self cam>



chicken udon for joue and shin lian

again...here we are...i miss you><

is worth for 6


please be aware of your steps...
looks scary

supper? i guess...don't worry...just have a drink...
a new place introduce by joue and josee...
is lovely because...most of the furniture in white...
hahaha...





couldn't take so clearly, so dark enough...maybe the place should be light a bit,
so that i can take picture how we playing fruit ninja on that day




zara knit



topshop pant..is purple^^

MNG marie cat...heart~
thats all~




No comments:

Post a Comment