Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Love. Food


Just a short blog. FOOD!















MAEDAYA, special korean BBQ~
i miss so muchQ.Q...hahaha
i wan visit again after my throat and virus gone




grill'd crisp bacon and beef burger^^

my breakfast- egg


Hot milk, my need in skull


Max B. will be the reason i m getting fat, LOL
How sad



nice lei...that plates





tom yum soup for me




this one nice arrr


Forgot to post that me and kp go to eat thai food...lol
did i? forgot?yes? i guess so





hohoooQ.Q

super exp korean BBq i eaten in melb...
cost me 5+ aus dollar
(broken heart) 
and seriously i prefer the first one






see...choc again...miss....stupid virus, I hate You

This is for kp...i forgot what it called


mine~ love


hehehe^^ see how many times lovesss Max B


Btw...thinking what to eat when i recover,
guess that i really lost my weight, for not eating such nice foodT.T

No comments:

Post a Comment