Tuesday, September 27, 2011

That second day

Having lunch/ breakfast at KLCC...
kiki by fong lye


my brother acting cute





 they try to order foodXD
and my bro? play game...LOL


too exciting with this cup








my sis zhi lian than me...she actually call me to take her picture
how cute she isXD

again with the cutie doggie


see, i m in love with this cup
and here's the food

i love this one...
sweet potatoes ball 










And here dinner at mont kiara...
fong lye restaurant as well





sweet potatoes porridge
wonder why i love sweet potatoes>< 






Why?? why my dad always so cute..><
cute daddy ever~



PrawnSss



After dinner Lok Lok...
my tank sooo BIG, huh?



my brother really enjoy with lok lok...hahaha


Starker Time...OT~ 
Oh~ my love~



and now...i started missing OT~T.T
shop of the day...
Parkson onlyT.T

skin care only...i love biotherm><


and they launch skin ergetic as wellXD

bought toner, skin moisture, and face cleaning~ 

sample for free...

and shu uemura...for sensitive skin~ 

That's all for that day~

No comments:

Post a Comment