Thursday, September 22, 2011

I M BACK...
Finally, after 3 or 4 months?
so happy~ my hair getting long~



upup~




fitting room...i start missing that dress~


hohooo...this is what i bought...
i have really long long time didt go to shop...finally...
I M CRAZY~XD




make up pouch~ so sweet...

little swetie earring...so cute><





ong kai peng said this suit me==


pack~


This is what i bought~heart





finally found my size of maxi dress






tight tight skirt~







Half price!!!



bought from airportXD

my first O.P.I


lancome fans...~

laneige sleeping mask...heard that is quite nice...
i m usingXD

Forevernew before back~
so lovely~

Hohohooo...my first YSL~




XDXD


i m so happy today~
By the way...i m home now...going to kl tomorrow...
continue my life...LOL
but but but...
is too warm for me~XD





No comments:

Post a Comment