Friday, September 23, 2011

Step with food


Hi there, i reach msia yesterday
and currently in kl now,
having lots of food to gain my weight in here
LOL

Ignore my face for today~tired and did't wash my face almost whole day...


And here start with food





And this fish called Afircan fish
somemore my mum and dad say is piranha?
and i have no idea what is this, so....
forget about it...just eat~




and each of us had one fish~


cat eve~LOL

bunny eve~lovely?







and is actually a mirrorXD



This shop is quite interesting...
and it's located in bangsar shopping centre...



design/art philosophy...

We went to La Bodega in bangsar, and i prefer the pavillon one.
By the way, is still nice

So BIG~ and i finish~i miss overtime><
go tomorrowXD

tapas...my favorite prawn~



see their hand, they just can't wait.

How lovely.


My dad keep eating bread with olivia oil

seee...so focus.
There's all for today, so tired sitting car for whole day,
gona sleep now, so that tomorrow have enough energy to shop.
and i m going to buy shoessss...
miss someone that on plane now......
.......
...
with love,
Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment