Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WHAT MARCH DO?

yea...
firstly,i m going back my hometown...*clap*
hehehe...y do i so happy...?
haiyoo...
i feel suddenly wanna ear crab...but nt crap....
hahahaha...
when i become so jobless...
guess my brain is getting burn..
i thk so


Well!!!
i second thing i have to is...
Take my license...
so sad to hear that u know...
i m getting 19...
BUT!!i dun have yet...
Cuz...i really feel so scare to drive...
haiz...
nw...i have to start again...
This time...dun let me give up...
just let me bang those car...
i dun wan to be affaid anymore...
its going to have some ricks><
...i feel so sad with my parent money again...
so make me guilt...><

Then...hang out with fren...and meet him><
so shy...hehehe...
Cant wait...
7th..march...XOXO...
...
so now...continue to drink my water...
my flu and throat getting worse...
i hate those feeling...><...
yoorr....suddenly feel so langkawi mode....
i wan beach...ocean~~~~><
i wan a retro car...is pretty cool...huh?
hahaha...XDXD

No comments:

Post a Comment