Thursday, March 11, 2010

moving,thking Future plan,feeling




before i change my plan...
the plan is like this...
-20 graduation for interior diploma
-21 go for ukORgermanORaus finish degree interior
-22 back hometown for work
-24 open company
-26 marry
-27 1st son
-29 2nd daughter
-35 travel whole world
....somethg like tat...is sooo jobless....
but then...nw i change alot


Now plan
-20 graduation for diploma interior design
-21 UK or AUS for degree interior...
-22 UK or AUS for jewellery design
-24 back country(maybe not)^^start work..saving money
-26 open 1st company
-28 open 2nd company
-30 start travel anywhere i like

Tats all...after listen my cousin say...marry follow feeling...
well...maybe its nt inside my list...but my future list about is like tat lar...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(this is other line)
forgot to say once again...happy birthday to my dear ahgirl...
hehehe>

2night i feel so hard to asleep..
listening to my song will digging out the tear that i have drop for u
or even the sadness u bring it to me...
now...
i just hope...
no more sadness...
i dun like those feeling upset me...
maybe i should be alone...untill i find the really right person
with blissful...with hapi...with smile...
no more tear or upset...
i hopefully someone really treat me so..true heart,smile,joy
i m really so powerless to treat u

No comments:

Post a Comment