Wednesday, March 24, 2010

i m not belong❤never stop

yea,all i wanna say is...
i m not belong here...
i never felt this before...
i thoughi could be important sometimes
but at last i knew i m not...maybe,being a special 1,
doesnt suit to me...maybe i m just fast to forgotten...
its really mean i choice the right thg to goes...
even every time that i though its doesnt realize...
its just my illusion,its nothing else to anyone...
my life wasnt sparkling,so that anyone can leave me alone
so no one will tressure or even care...
sometimes, i hope i could  never stay,
i could hope that nothing else will change...
but my mind keep on rushing me to go anywhere,non to stop at here
its will just hurt my heart or even stop beating...
i have so much impression to blog,
to think,i know,i was thinking to much...
i m just passing by,with non of you will care...
so do i,
this life doesnt belong to me...
be wild ambition for my future,to get anything that i wan...
and to be the perfert that i want...non-to be stop for anything anymore...
no 1 will just stop their step for me...so pass it by
my life doesnt sparkling at this way anymore..
no one could know me anymore,non of you
Beware my future life,thats nothing more to stop me❤

No comments:

Post a Comment