Monday, February 22, 2010

so as i...

2day really not enough sleep...the moment i m in flight sleep untill the end...
stupid...><...after that i when home then sleep again..==
really so piggy><
haiz..
i m not happy lar...when i m here...
when i went to the airport feel really wan to escape...LOL
if i escape...haiz...
nooo...dun thk tat...
i miss the moment i hang out with my sweet fren^^
miss them so much...
sun infection me alot...
she feel lonely at there...
and i do...
i also feel lonely at here too...
no close fren...no ppl will let me allow talk to...
no ppl here understand me...
even i go out...also alone...
haiz...its really make me so sick...
but wat to do...
i have no way to give up to my dream...
i dun wan my dream to be rub so easyily...

the least i wanna say....


i m damn miss u all my dear fren~
and him too^^

4 comments: