Monday, March 22, 2010

pressure hit on my head








i never felt out that i will be so much pressure
felt so less confidence...
nor...is totally unconfidence
my heart was rushing...
is something like ant running though
i m too nervous
i feel i m going to sleep and never woke up
why?
why i m so worrying...
i know my level,i know my result is damn bad
but...
i still...
stubborn enough to run away...
i keep asking myself...
why i should do this...
why i dun like to stay here
is that any different?
every night before i went to sleep...
i m thking i m outside...
watever any place
is cold...and lonely...
maybe this is the thg that i want
maybe most of ppl think that i shouldt go for so far
is wasting money,time...or somethg else...
but,izit the problem?
m i having much time to thk that i m going?
or univ will accept me?
with my worse result?
nowadays...
money,time,place and result will be my problem to study...
i m really enough pressure of it...
>
gona mad with all those stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment