Monday, March 22, 2010

nowadays

although sometimes we will say something hurt,
but my heart still feel so warmful...
at there...
i get inclusive,thanksful,happiness from u...
i m so happy...although i never say it out to u...
if i leave 1 second from u...
i know...i will miss u...
really thanks for inclusive that i did wrong
thanks for listen me everythg..
thanks for rubbing my tears...
i feel so touchful to be with u
haiyoo..
stupid me...

haiz...
other then happiness...i still feel so confuse...
confuse about my study to oversea..
going to take my cert result soon...
but...
its so disturbed me...
i know that my BM and ENGLISH didt pass...
hw could i get to oversea...i feel so worry...damn worry
and feel so helpless about my result...
haiyooo...
hope i can get in better uni lor...>
i must fight to my future><

No comments:

Post a Comment