Wednesday, March 16, 2011

to be brave, to breath

After so many,
i m unsure
confuse
tired
confuse of izit real
or just a moment
so i can split out
i couldn't say anyone fault
there's no regret
just do it
tired is bcuz
my careless
it's not enough
bcuz i dunnoe how to give it more
i cry always, after all...
no becuz of angry or sad
just bcuz of personal feeling
i m trying to fight with the sad thg, emo stuff
i m letting myself happy,
no matter how
this is what i have to live for
I miss my mum, my dad, my sis or even my bro
just bcuz some part of me is missing
i feel sorry,
but still, i m taking good care
i will try not to be weak
i m trying nt to tear off
because i wanna love myself more than anything
not just bcuz i m tired or selfish
just trying appreciate and protect my self
in an other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment