Thursday, March 17, 2011

R.I.P사랑

hmmm...
what can i say
i give myself some space and time
this few days
to feed back,
and look at myself in mirror.
i know, we aren't suitable.
many of you might think that
aren't suitable just an excuse
but for me, i decide, bcuz i really found in this way
i make this decision in my best and courage.
At first, i really feel struggle and dunno what can i do
i dont give an excuse for my love.
But it just come out this way
but for me, i do appreciate that everything you had done for me
you give up so many thing and come here,
i feel thankful but still,
it cant mix up
cuz, i dint doubt at how much u could love me.
i feel so sorry, for every time my rudeness, my careless, my bad temper
is really not your fault at all.
maybe i love wasn't enough, maybe it couldn't give more
it couldn't enough for me to change anything for you.
i did't feel disappointed
i know many people could feel that
i m really sorry for whom that with big hope for us
i know is unfortunately to let go a good guy
but, now, i just can follow my feeling and what my heart told
to let it feel better
i learn, i fall,
and now i grow and realize
i wont feel sad
cause, every step is a lesson
for me to look forward
we are peaceful
nothing to be debate or argue
my life still beautiful and awesome
so nothing to worry,
and it will get better and best
this, i m sure
i m trying to making my life
and really feel great
that Jang Geun suk
U re so rock and give me power,
this two days.
R.I.P

No comments:

Post a Comment