Sunday, March 27, 2011

Homesick without

Seriously, i love today while spending my whole day to do my work
it make me feel i m stepping forward to my lovely future
relax and doing my work rather than nothing, right?
feel good after done apart of my visual diaryXD
and ya,
i have to think about how should i done my blog layout
must come out with something cute and creative, huh?
must put more effort on it
not only this,
but everything
i wan to do it good
i wanna try,
to be like a woman
hahahaha ><
*shy*
i *m* my parents, sister, brother, and friend badly
but still, i dun wan to go back on june.
i really mean it.
i wanna to try my little best to stay.
i miss my mum and dad T.T
are they lonely without me?
i feel bad sometimes
to leave my sweetie home
i hope the world wont be end soon
as long as, give me to try my best to stay with my family
and i truly hope that i can graduate and learn more thing at here
heart my family~T.T
homesick without homesick
no more act like kids as last time i did

No comments:

Post a Comment