Tuesday, March 29, 2011

...

How long this kind of thing will be end
how long can we stay for peaceful
my heart is surrounding with suffer and pains
how long can you understand about us or even our future
how long can you stop my pain for just grow a lil on you
when can only our relationship stop and be solve
with only peacefully and only us
without rely on others
if you love me
u could only think about me
i dont care what ever going on,
i dont care now what situation about us
at least give our relationship privacy
I know family meant to you
but so do i,
my family are the most important to you
in here, not only you think about it
i think about our future and how would you face in my family
so pls, i really hope at least, a lil,
think and stand on my side
but you make me down
again and again
so now, how could i stand and face
for you, of cuz, it doesnt matter,
for me, is whole life, i care,
not as you,
my heart really dont get the situation.
its confuse what to do,
to continue the be your way
or way my future by my own?
i really need time to figure out this stupid question

No comments:

Post a Comment