Tuesday, January 4, 2011

lives for them❤

I wont describe them in a words
i describe them with full fill heart
starting to miss their face
the every moment we spend
i m glad that i have them in my life
i feel safe,i feel happiness
and this,nothing could be replace by
i appreciable and thanks
no matter how lost i m
i will find and get my way back home
thats my 'home'



start with bday girl22/12/2010

act cutezzzz

yea...my lovely

grow up my sisXD


sweet mum ever






end with❤

do we look alike?

without him,i m not here


Best couple ever~muahahaha

mum always eat,haizzz

LOL



miss my broTT

christmas eve 

thumb up




Start with bday boy❤




we eat all the time...zzz

28.12.2010



Happy belated bday to my sis&bro...how lovely they are~

lastly,took long time ago...i love this picture...
we have been long time didt take group picture,should take it at CNY~
Heart them

No comments:

Post a Comment