Wednesday, January 5, 2011

complex feeling

I had complex mood this few days,
and i dont know why
I think i m going to crazy soon
stay below my line
and not dare to move
and think what could my life be
m i right to be always choose what ever i like...
and forgot where's my level
I hate to study english course and make my times run like waterfall
and thinking m i suitable with what i choose
i m getting lost,i love interior design
but how much could i do for that?
my brain stuck with so much thing
but im lazy and give up for being emo
my heart sorrow with this
and i m stop thinking everything after this
i want to have last try,
and give more effort on it.
collapse tired my heart,so stop it
question gone quickly.
ya,tomorrow have listening test
should sleep early to make my brain clear
thanks for my blog accompany me~

No comments:

Post a Comment