Monday, January 3, 2011

Bali trip for US~

is really late update(i know)
and now i was in melb
back to hometown is pity lazy
i know that...
and so sorry didt spend more and more time with anyone that i havent meet..
i was to rush><
ya...back to bali trip..
i feel excited..cuz i have to...i m going to meet okp that time...
my heart was like up and down,much more better than roller roaster
and its was our 1st trip...
how great...can spend a few days with the love one
i dont have much to say...
but picture talk~



BIG tummy~


ha!!dont pick flower anywhere har


tanah lot






lil monkey~i wan my drinks backT.T






hahaha!picture lies



wuwu
ACT CUTE!!!
p.s alots of my faceXDokp non stop snap my picture..lol==...more picture in FB~
        after just upload about family gathering,bash~and lvshan wedding(i havent have all picture yet><)
        my picture really all mess up,having early class 2moro!!kayao ah~



strawberry-ing~lalala

3 comments:

  1. HAHA that monkey !!It grab my dad's spec that time !! LOL
    Great trip with nice pictures =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay SWEET wif your loved one always yaa!!
    :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wuwuuu...i wan my drinks back...
    so funny and cute those lil monkey~
    yea...hope so...have to break the curse...

    ReplyDelete