Friday, January 7, 2011

Going grab in 2011





Yea..this year i m thinking for the big 1,going to be 20
so must be grow...
muahahaha...
this year,
i have to be save,and stop buy useless thing
my room going to explode soon,seriously
even this year,really not so into shopping mode for CNY
i dont know that izit the size is unsuitable to me
or they style not suitable
but seriously,dont know what should i buy for my cloth...
hermmm..
btw,this year i wanna have some special..
i want to buy


1.MAC book air,hehehe...

the reason is~it's light
i dont like my laptop,is too heavy to me
izit reasonable?hehehe


2.Digital camera...
ya,once again DSLR is too heavy for me...
my neck really pain for all those technology stuff...
but i love DSLR is so cool for girl..muahaha..
and its different with digital
but still,i wanna get it..backie,i wont throw u behide,
when i have one...and i still have no idea with digital camera
















3.UGG boots!!
❤firstly is cute
secondly is cute
lastly is cute!!
yea...and i cant really wear it at winter,
seriously need this for my life
to keep myself warm..
but UGG is too exp..so i will try to choose other brand..
thinking wat colours should i buy,herm,to match my cloth
will buy it when sale,in summer?i dont know

4.I m going to buy this soon
YSL young lovely sexy perfume
actually this is not the latest 1...
the latest 1 i found out that is unsuitable and really not so nice
i love this lovely and sexy smells...
i dont care,i will buy it in this few days,cuz i saw its on sale
and is much more cheaper compare with msia
muahahahaha

5.The most important 1
balenciaga!!!how lovely if i cant get 1..."only one"
my dream bag!!muahahaha..
i will buy one on my bday this year...(maybe)
is a must!kayao ya~which colours is nice?hermm...i still have half year to think of it


P.S seriously,i think all this items will only last for half year,btw...is time for me to save my money
          i m going to 20 years old girl!ADULT!hermm

1 comment:

  1. i think you should buy macbook pro! Macbook pro is better alot than macbook air.Seriously.

    First, Macbook air cannot put any disc, there is no any cd drive for you.But macbook pro did.

    Second, Macbook air is more expensive than macbook pro.

    Third, Macbook pro inside bla bla bla is better than macbook air.

    At last, not worth ot! Macbook pro better,=)
    I having macbook pro for i think 6 months already! and my dad using macbook air. so compare macbook pro better alot!=)

    Thanks! have a right choice.

    ReplyDelete