Saturday, November 20, 2010

God doesnt find a way for me,
i m not mean to blame god
maybe i m the person who need to blame myself
all i hope,
doesnt exist..
the more i try to be strong
i more i cant
my heart like a black hole,
even i,
cant get it..
i always dont get wat i wan,
untill meet someone
i wanna fix my heart up
and lets its stay
but still its end up ntg
maybe is my fault
changing nt enough better?
or i still keep locking myself of of the world
i dont wan to be like that
but i dont know hw
i feel badly,bt other than give up i dunnoe wat should i do
i noe i love u,but tats doesnt enough
everyone seems wan more and more
my heart really stuck and suck
i hate myself for loving someone,
its let me feeling i m going to kill myself
maybe i m nt ok enough
i dunnoe how to move on my love to u
and we end up
cuz i wanna escape

No comments:

Post a Comment