Sunday, November 14, 2010

admit

selfish me~check
missing u~check
homesick~check
loving u~check
confuse~check
moody~check
lost~check
hapiness~check
upset~check
waiting~check
tired~check
insomia~check



check check check,check for everything
i should admit that
i m lucky,because after i found u.
u are right,u are really good enough for me
because you really do love me
no matter how,or what u do,
u do the best to me
we should always stand by each other side
and think wat should we do
i shouldnt moody to u,
tats really so wrong
and always be unfair to u
i should contol everything,
not just for 5th days,
just giving up everything
i m so sorry,
just because of missing u
i really really do so miss u
and wanna hold your hand tight
god will punish me badly for hurting u
hopefully he can punish me with loving u..
thank god,love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment