Wednesday, November 10, 2010

bless me

It was second day i stay at melbourne
i feel so weird,everything around me
maybe i just not use to it,or something else
feel that my life started to change...
everything...is so loss
i started nervous in everything,
cant control everything,
cant use to it..
finally my thgs all settle
just 2 more...
my throat and 2moro orientation,
will be the nervous 1...
i hope my sound back 2moro
cause i have to talk quite alot...
i dun wan to be dump anymore..
really nervous and feel unsafe for 2moro
dont know what should i do><
argh...yorr...haiz
guess that i will lost 2moro...OMG
god,bless me><
hope everything will be fine,and...
finally today be strong...
wont able to get homesick today...
but still a kind of suffering for words
hahaha,hope i will be fine,my family will be fine,fren and everyone will be fine
>
actually is quite nice,
wonder why i never thinking to watch be4...
maybe is too magical...hahaha..XD
god bless bless my voice..wuwuuu...

No comments:

Post a Comment