Thursday, September 20, 2012

zeus cousin wedding

with Ng cousin...

Congraz bro!!

10~


so lovely right? started from bride and groom room








so pink><




This is what the chinese"Buddhist" do..
and it was the first time for me to discovery>< 


























This is the point of the night! 
All mine!

At the morning...

to bride house...
and yea...i was there too..
same as well...first time discover 
cuz...
cuz...
i always cant wake== lol

The kids that open door for the groom, 
so damn cute

taking bride home...
like forever...hmmm


for the night...
guess who's finger?

hungry...food! food!

this is what i wrote on the night, hahahhaa


peace huh?




Grab pic here!!




fine, we were just playing around, i love my hair and make up that day
so slimXD





to the aunty~




my dad and nicole (one of my cousin)



spot something when my cousin taking pic!!
the one wearing polo! lol! 
dad!!




i wondering...
ar my dad drunk on that day?
my dad and my cousin (groom younger sister)




So much pic on that day...
kinda lazy, opps!


and here's my dad and groom






















cousin and groom!


my bro and cousin, a long wait to see u guys!




here's Ng zhang bei^^



same age cousin! and still left out one
guess what!
i m the oldest!


cousin xin yee, dad, and me eve

we just playing around when nobody there><
m i....
drunk too?


hahhaa....
pic of the day


me and cousin (yee kee) my sista as well^^





me and groom! 
Stay sweet forever!!
last! 
with yong sui bro!
hahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment