Saturday, September 22, 2012

Steph high tea birthday with girls

High tea for Steph bday
*for girls only*



Hot choc

Choc Tiffin for me




yum yum, really not bad

choc!! 
*eye drop*


Tiffin at the langham order by inncui, inn, steph, lay yan and shyan
and there's postion for two


the love the strawberry 




i love my expressionXD

and serious one
*typical pose and smile*


the extra one for me...
i love it!
especially the mushroom one


for insta!


yea...i said i loved it!




Non stop...
the fun thg about high tea...
take pic.... eat.... and chit chat


i love this face
and started to accept and love my hair

a group pic taken by Miss poh!





some pic that grab from steph^^
i looks so tiny here, u all are sooo giant, 
oh ya and Miss poh is tiny too...
Giant StephXD

girls



hahaha...we love this shot

ok...the story behindXD 
and girls...u know it!

before shyan arrive ^^

hahaha...some expression steph always like to take about me...



and cheesee .....choc~


i love that day~ shooo full

the outfit of that day and lookXD

i wanna put the layout for my blog><

2 comments: