Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Yee Wei Red Chili Birthday Party

Post about YeeWei bday
The theme is sexy hot RED chilis LOL!

we girls went to Meat and Wine to had our dinner first.


The wagyu...hermm...not really like it...pass...

the look of the day...

this is when the girls outing...
capture capture and capture


The salad...i remember there's pumpkin inside, lovely


self^^

i love my leg...it looks slim...
but not nw

me and the bday girl, Yee Wei in light pink maxi dress


hehehe...we are in same height now...
*she dont even wear heels><*


the boys gang zhi pai-ing...


seriously looks funny...

For Yee Wei!
Happy 21st Birthday~
live like forever 21!





me and cousin^^

Shyan and me^^

the hiao guys with the cake of the day!

Ballons... 21st
it reminds me my 21st bday too

The bday girl with her cake

lovely



lol...the light make us so blur

bday girl with guys...


they are forcing Malvin to ....


The girls group pic of that day

The hottest cake!



The end^^


No comments:

Post a Comment