Sunday, October 9, 2011

We always together♥

Me, sherry, jia shin, shin chiou and uncle bruce went to 
rock cafe after, and finally uncle bruce join us after work...
really wonder why no more primary boy...
come on!!
we should hang out!

Hahahaha>< i take this i take this

sweet hor?
LOL...joke joke

where is happy family picture?

you both looks so white ><





see~they just cant stopXD
my hair and face became so chan already 
whole day outing!!

sooo...zz

this egg>< is damn special><


i wonder why uncle face like this><

>

see!! uncle close to shin chiou~




@@ who take this???

hahaha...u looks tried

my face is the most face one...
feel wanna cut my bangs to look younger and smallT.T

should call "ladies" day...
but but...uncle behind

yes!! i m taking...

this one nice><

again...without pose...my face@@








my face upset me T.T

@@

stop being sweet!

and try to ssXD

i love this picture so damn much

No comments:

Post a Comment