Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Before



The few days before i went back to melb...
Mng pants, Mng red cuttie bag, forever new denim
i loves everything ~

eat porridge with family, and uncle family them...== 

After dinner, i coquetry my dad to buy me a nasi lemak...
i should buy two packs, is not enough for me
And the next day my mum bought nasi lemak for me as wellXD

And have a chat with sueting in bali..
hope u decide to come here next yearXD
jovin, chea ming, chu jiang were there too...so lucky


Should say this is the last meal in msia...
went to red village, cuz i have no ideas what to eat for that day...
went to many shop and it's close
so...
red village will be the best choose...
i really wonder why i loves posting msia food@@
hahaha...homesick perhaps?
btw, i remember the day i went back to melb,
on the way to penang international airport is quite jam bcuz of the crash between lorry
terrible...hopefully they are safe,
and finally that i can go back..
^^
and one more thing wonder why people keep asking me whats the feeling go back to melb
actually...
i have no feeling at all...
i sleep even the plane havent start yet...
@@
i m too sleepy btw...
i loves melb...
but i do miss my family~

No comments:

Post a Comment