Thursday, October 20, 2011

first

bought this in airport...brain wash by the promoter...LOL
The first day in melbourne...
sushi ten...love it so much...
gona eat again tmr...
see...
i can finish all!!!


i L>O>V>E thebodyshop...have no idea why:P



the first day mask...
i love melb that keep my skin in good condition 
go to enroll and have umu rice in glenferrie 
my love~


and cook for dinner...bt after two weeks...
which is mean now...no more cooking...LOL
evelyn!! move your ass to kitchen><

Eve






found in city...interesting...
still wonder that 3 person is real or nt><

treat by cp...finally u gt big heart to treat everyone...
my yogurt the best
korean BBQ with my cousin...
i forgot the name again...



guess that day i eat more than my cousin
hanging my blog cuz of my laziness
wonder what m i doing for this two weeks...
wasting time...hermmm



No comments:

Post a Comment