Monday, August 22, 2011

Roll to sunshine

lovely dim sum breakfast and credit to egg tart~
And heading to train station^^ gona visit melb..
i m so in love with here~and it's really better than city
Fresh air, nice food, landscape
Wow, awesome day
credit to kp, his sis and sis bf^^
makes my day









vintage look mail boxXD




vintage train as well^^


look at the warmly sun light~
love the day


and here~



a great place~
just realise how long is my hair, but it doesn't enough for me><


credit to Mr kp

purple flower, i hope i can seed infront of my house~

lovely place that we actually can have our high tea... 
but it's close when we were there>< too bad

lovely sculpture, you get what i mean?

when into a teapot shop, and actually look a rose vintage teapot for my mum,
but i couldn't find one suitable><


standing there and pray hardly^^




cute, navy smile, lollll


hahaha...so cute hor u^^






self, you can actually see my dry skin and eye bagLOLL



full of tiny white flower on the flood


awesome





try to disturb^^ cute and lovely place






act cool lol






Looks like harry potter owl><












below are kp work, credit to him, ok, i admit his skill is better>







                                         

                                      
Finally get better one,Love



thats me^^ picture of the day
Hope can visit next time...loves
And stay turned for my ski post.







No comments:

Post a Comment