Friday, August 5, 2011

My Love

I miss my family,
especially i feel bad or down
i m so afraid
like a little kids that want ice cream from my dad
need a hug from my mum
i wanna be my parents kid forever

i dun wan to grow,
but the more i don't like,
is making u both so tired.
><
i m so sad
and fail doing everything
is like i m not good daughter, sister, friend, student or even gf.
so tired being for nothing,
so tired for knowing so many thing
so tired that put effort on it but get nothing
but,
my dad the one never give up on me
although im bad enough
waste enough, being rubbish enough
he believe i can do it
he always want me, not only me, us to be happy
work so hard, to being a good character of father, husband, friend, or even a boss
i m so proud of him, and he will always be my idol that i admire
this would never change ,
i love my daddy so much
there's more than i could say is love.
Happy Birthday my dad, i miss u a lots & mum too...i love to have you both in my life
i m proud of being your daughter


AND i m going to tell anyone of you
i wouldn't get nothing to my parent,
i will try hard, if i fail,i try until i learn.

Addition:
my dad just bought ipad2 and now showing off, hahaha, my sis is actually the one using, LOL...
miss them a lot, my heart and tears is like jumping out, and hopefully i m there with them><
they mean a lots to me*tears*

so blur, but not willing to delete it


super annoying face she have

again...hahaha

but she always her BIG smile always keep in my heart

*cry* my dad

miss...*tears*

No comments:

Post a Comment