Thursday, August 18, 2011

lovely fatty

Believe me that a fatty gona release,
especially my fat><
why can't be thin?WHY?
Although i enjoying nice food
but somehow will feel guilty ><





i love cupcake~so sweet~LOL

When to breakfast with kp sister them all...BREAKFAST!!
hahaha...i love breakfast now



keep playing games, smack!!


my lovely breakfast~
awesome,
love the salmon and egg


kp 1==



nice environment, right?


it just beside the tram stop
call Mart 130




after finish breakfast went to koko black,
i prefer what kp order, so sad><

btw,our dinner serve with pizzzza


love love


dessert piza with choc...nice ever




other day with dinner, Rib...
at meat & wine co






choc cake...wanna try next time again


dessert for me, 
actually i buy about 8 pcs
bt end with i eat too fast and forgot to take picLOL


bebe...hahaha...kiss me
why?yuck...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment