Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Flash holiday

Picture talk 1st
 
lee hui face so big and mine so smallXD


sueting, look beside u,hahaha

oppss

Finally we have our own pic,keep it,love ya

V

si shorty!!

y our emotion is different 1?


sue ting ah, we should do the same thg la

==me pula

Long hand but BIG face Lee Hxx,hahaha

??@@


should be peace la...where yr peace har,LST

now yr peace,LOL

hug u kao kao

so shy
see, how happy we are...LOL
flash back and try to update my holiday mode,
thanks for u girls that light up my day,
before i went back to melbourne,
love you guys so much,
and pls do wait for me to clubbing and drinks la...
dont so bad to me><
wait for my next holiday to gossip gossip againXD
really so much fun, thanks ya,muacks
miss u girls so much, and must miss me too^^

2 comments: