Thursday, June 30, 2011

The day ♥



Having a really tough day,
and not going to do any of my work other than rest
i have been sleep about 5 hours just for a nap...
of cuz, i still in pain mood.
and thanks for the lovely one caring me and cook porridge for me
appreciate~love u~ i mean it
btw, having mask right now,
quite relax tonite, maybe one day will post something about skin care or mask
(since my skin is getting better here) of cuz not yet for my eye black circle or eye bag
and so on, i will be busy and not going anywhere for my weekend i think
have a thousand tons of work to do...
is like 3 more concept sketch, 3 more concept marker, 2 more monk up
the photography, the other sketch and poster art stuff discussion and modernist designer that i might choose- Coco Chanel
Since that she is the one who Change the mind of fashion~
hope that my work is not to worse to post,hahaha

and yea...tomorrow i m going to circus~so exciting....
( for cuz, i will never do such thing in picture)XD

so... have a good night~ciaozzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment