Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ex Langkawi

In this holiday, another experience was langkawi ,
at first i seriously doesn't enjoy much,
Cause i m flight alone, which mean i m sitting BIG aeroplane
my heart hurt badly, but its fine, i still can have fun with my sista and her friends
this time i travel in different way,
no alcohol, of cuz, i do drink a bit
i went to jet ski with my sista,
its was the first time i try to drive,
i so proud and bravo,
but then, my sista was not so into and take turn
she drove too fast and we were throw into the sea,
its hurt my foot>< and through i will eat by shark,horrible.
btw, so brilliant, right? i never work out that way before.
On the next day, i feel like challenge jet ski and water ski with my sista,
but its rain, then i go spa alone, damn nice and relax,
feel so good, maybe one day i should try travel alone,
maybe it will explore something that interesting.
And after all, i just figure out that, i don't even have my jet ski picture or even more picture
next time try stay this hotel, so cute><



again, The Love's~


Foot massage with sista and friends

Spa time~

flower bathXD

smell nice,love it



when the sun goes

while eating nasi lemak

love loves

in ferry and say bye

and i bought this~
love it so much Chloe'
about this trip, but it will assuredly keep in my mind.

4 comments:

  1. i got myself a Chloe fragrance too last year from taiwan! but not this. urm i think is the most earliest one. :D same taste <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://beautymarked.com.au/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/chloe.jpg


    hahahahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo...i know this one, niceeee

    ReplyDelete