Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fcking shit

my life really a piece of shit cake
is getting suck,
other than facing food, study, sleep
my life are zero
nothing else
no rainbow or even black colour
can u imagine if a person life in white blank
really shitty
i feel so shit of my life,
wth is going on
really so emotional that wanna split alot of bad word out
since when i become like that
always feel so damn shit
i m getting crazy and madness
i feel hate and angry
no matter is tiny or huge thing
i feel so f*cking sick
and my weekend is suck
like a hell, not only this
is like almost every weekend, suck
after will have a break
oh shit, more suck
cant stand, cant live enough
my blood is boiling
is more than 24 hours i sleep now
and now, i m m*ther f*cker wanna sleep again
wth, f*ck my life pls

No comments:

Post a Comment