Thursday, April 28, 2011

call me little birdly

i cant believe that in this stage my mind telling me a truth,
that what i had choose always wrong
my cousin said the right thing,
melbourne is bored and full of asian
i really dont mind is full asian that time,
because i think it might be friendly
but the thing always end up with,
hermm...too bad, what inside my mind is wrong
anything in here was still bad...
yea...maybe europe is much more better,
i should admit this
i have been stuck in this freaking bored island...
with kangaroo and koala bear,
nop...i even havent see them
seriously, i still havent explore after i came for half year
the place i could go is city , my campus , thats all...
maybe its really call life in normal day,
but then, in my holiday,
i never think it could be bored then this,
its really suffer for a girl age like this should be explore
and have fun to look outside world stuck at here
i m not keeping blame on anyone,
but its my choice,
so i wanna try make it better
before holiday, i go for research...
any place i wanna go,
but my place always fly
even i wanna go to buy some stuff
its like going be after few days...
the reason was, almost all shop close in 5
how bad, i feel sad of my life,
i should sleep more and have a lovely holiday dream inside my mind,
maybe that could be better
sometimes i feel i do nothing at all,
when everything is stuck just like
a bird stuck in cage
and feel so lost

No comments:

Post a Comment