Friday, April 9, 2010

i knew

different ppl different life...and i know,slowly i will be out of ours life...
everyone life...maybe i really not belong here
maybe everyone thking was getting different...
we cant stop to grow...
we cant stop our lifestyle change...
we cant stop everything in this world
while the earth is moving..
maybe many of us,dunnoe why,i feel free to fly far
all i can say...
this is my changers...
and my change as long as didt turn it to bad side...
as long as good to me...
i might leaving...
i might forgetter by anyone of us...
but who never say goodbye to each other...
who dun wan to fly outside and look the world?
if i m sad of changing...i will be sad by this moment...
cuz no one would understand me here...
i will be far far away to finding my answer...
it must be...

2 comments: