Tuesday, April 6, 2010

the choice

i was pissed it off...
arghhh...
i m dying...
arghhh...
so many in my head....
arghhh...
wat to do...
i m worry plus confuse enough...
i havent decide anything...
i m not use to it,to plan something...
1st,swinburne or RMIT?
haiyoo...
i m going to apply both of them><
i dun care
2nd,june or oct?
june is too fast for me to settle up my stuff...
stay,visa,apply uni,watever...
oct make me feel so....long...
i will be waiting for 6 month..OMg
and...arghhh...is so hard for communicate with my parents here...
then have to waste time for waiting them...
and the IELTS test...i havent apply yet...
i thk...i might be take the normal english course 1st then take the test...
then it will nt waste to much time on it...
if my test still fail then...i will going for the preparation course at may...then i will be intake on oct///
thats it...
haiyoyooo...2moro apply for the normal english course 1st...
................................................................................................................................................................
*another line*

this year bday might be boring then next year...
the older i grow,the happiness i lose...
I M getting OLD
GOSH
i couldt accept...
so...the plan of my bday this year will be...
josee back to hometown...
and i m not going...
haiz...i have to go for the oversea education fair...
or might be taken the IELTS test...
even both of them cancel,i still have to babysit my sis and my bro...
but is quite ok if i cele with them...
*just dun break my pocket*
the wish of this year might be...
everything fine in aus...*i m WORRYING*
and have a enjoyful life,and the FAIL words go away from me...
plszz...hahaha...thanks god...

No comments:

Post a Comment