Tuesday, April 20, 2010

felt time stopped

in this moment...or even this few days..
my time doesnt move...doesnt walk
felt everything of me was decadent...
online,eat or even sleep
wat else i can do...
even my brain,getting blank
and i cant see though wat should i do next
wat else i can do...
suddenly felt so...
lost myself in forest
or even dun move at here...
not even guess with anything
lost,hide,dissapear myself in anyplace
i felt sorry about many thg...in the past
maybe sometimes i dont mean it,but i do...
now,i get my retribution...
my life meaningless...my life colour blink
but why,its happening to me...
but non the 1 who also hurt someone else
maybe i just not sure,
or maybe i dont even trust..
i should dun trust,
cuz its doesnt worth,
i dont trust cuz i give a chance..
but the ans i havent get...
omy...y i suddenly been so moody...
i shouldt thk so much...
i shouldt...
guess i really lost...in this few words...
i didt sad,just will never trust that again...
i try to...

No comments:

Post a Comment