Thursday, February 4, 2010

simple girl,simple lifestyle❤

A gurl that
shop
simple
sock
starbucks
daiso
nail
accessories
stall
  bag

walking on the street by myself with no other disturb...
i felt fresh and enjoying my lifestyle...
doing a normal girl...run here run there...
go for my lovely stall..
buying the accessories i like
having bargain~lalala
and....i really buy alot><
burn my $
GOSH~
the next~wohooo....
daiso~everything only RM5~
wohoo...thats y i
hahaha....WT~i buy untill RM40 inside...
so prodigal~><
watever~~
then....having my lovely hot chocolate at starbucks~
wat a lifestyle~hahaha....
after that back~wat a nice day~
but....good thing never end like that...><
when i go back by LRT...is having heavy rain...
i dun like rainy day...bt i do enjoy the rain 2day...
hahaha....good mood~
should i go sg wang 2moro?

XOXOOO eve lifestyle~

No comments:

Post a Comment