Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New year eve 13













Spend my cny with my family on facetime...
so adorable right?
This is what i said, weird family sending their love
Kinda miss...


And had steamboat as dinner on new year eve,
just like the tradition on alor star
LOL
so.... not feel...
Thanks to steph for recommend this...so.... not nice><
I m sure i m chinese...cuz i keep wearing new clothes on cny



Some"chinese" writing on the street


And drink on Joomak..
kinda korean...just following what alor starian did on cny==
omg, i m so speechless for what i react


And some group pic of us
really thankful we still have each other to celebrate


And ze Mario,
i looks so tiny still><


Kinda"hiao" face, 
but i m sure that i m not drunk or even tipsy just like alor starian did
Opps


Thats all for cny eve,
Kinda tired, cuz me and my housemate actually do some 大扫除




No comments:

Post a Comment