Friday, February 1, 2013

Before started February



Yea, i love this outfit so much,
still working hard on what i should wear everyday
wearing suitable outfit make me confidence 
credit to my sister for take such awesome pic for me
muacks


and yea...dye my hair
kinda tradition for chinese/malaysian to dye their hair before new year


After bleach my hair, and yea i know is scary, 


And the highlight and dye...
the moment was exciting


I remember i was tone up about 4 times...
and is really painful when dye and bleach my hair...
it just so painful, ntg else...


the outcome actually much more lighter than pic,
unfortunately i can't take any pic that similar to my real life hair colour.


Even lighter than this...
i need some treatment after,
hair so dry, need some protein to fill in...
so broke so broke
need some money><
so cute and chic right?
Hot pink kinda sexy sometimes.


i don't know why i started act cute recently,
no idea...


took the picture even rain...
after class with my solidworks buddy- Sandy


Onigiri bought by tuck
thanks so much^^
my favorite went i were in hawthorn campus
Dinner with alor starian vege ge
hahahahaa!!! 
went to the white tomato for korean BBQ and rice wine
love the rice wine
KOREANLOVER
and yum cha awhile in San churro


playing with sleepyO,O


Have no idea==

harloharlo



i m such an accessories lover
And those are my January Accessories
so inlove

Love,
Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment